Registration for Spring 2023 leagues will open on March 23rd at 10AM
Mixed Competitive (3.5) - Sunday (Sold Out)
Mixed Competitive (3.0) - Sunday (Sold Out)
Women's Competitive (3.5) - Sundays
Mixed Social Afternoon - Sunday
Beginners League Sunday
Women's Social - Sunday
Mixed Social Evening - Sunday
Men's Competitive 4.0 - Monday
Women's Competitive (3.0) - Monday
Mixed Competitive (3.5) - Monday
Men's Competitive (3.0) - Tuesdays
Women's Competitive (4.0) - Tuesday
Mixed Social Backcourt - Wednesday
Mixed Competitive (3.0) - Wednesday (Sold Out)
Men's Competitive (3.5) - Wednesday
Mixed Competitive (4.0) - Thursday
Didn't get into the league you wanted? Sign up for our waitlist to be the first to know if a spot opens up:
Returing Player Priority Access
We really appreciate the love and support of all of our returning league players, so current league players will be given priority signup access to the new season! This benefit will continue into future seasons as well. The league commissioner will be contacting current league players separately about the priority sign-up period.
Men's League: Intended for teams of two male players
Women's League: Intended for teams of two female players
Mixed League: Intended for teams of one male and one female players.
All are welcome at Minneapolis Cider - please choose the league that you feel most comfortable selecting.
Beginners League: Beginners league teams can be of the same gender or mixed - it's all about learning the sport.
Social Leagues: A more casual, fun league. Great for newer or experienced players to enjoy and grow in the sport. It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game.
Competitive Leagues: For competitive/experienced players to test their skills and improve their game. Winning isn't everything... it's the only thing.
Competitive leagues are separated into three skill brackets using the pickleball rating system at levels 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0. The higher the number the more competitive the play. If you're unsure what skill level you are - please use this as a guide to rate yourself: Pickleball Rating Guide.
Players are free to play at any level but we hope this allows competitive teams to be more evenly matched.
Join our Pickleball Facebook Group to stay up to date with the latest Pickleball news.
- All Leagues are Doubles (two players)
- Leagues are scheduled 6 weeks plus a tournament (in rare circumstances one week may be taken away and given a bye)
- Play 2 teams each night. Games are to 11, best 2 out of 3 (30 minute time limit). You will play for about an hour each night, and sometimes have to wait one game in between your two games
- Cost of the league is $140 per team – including all taxes/fees for two players
- Paddle Rental is $3 per day
- Refund Policy: Email email@example.com to cancel your league registration (please include your league and team name). Requests within 48 hours of your initial registration will receive a 100% refund. After 48 hours, requests will receive a refund if the spot is able to be filled by another team from the waitlist. Requests received after registration has closed and schedules have been created are not eligible for a refund.
Need A Partner
Head over to our Pickleball at Minneapolis Cider Facebook Group, reach out to the group and buddy up!